Is Super Bowl Sunday a holiday at your house? I celebrate it at our house just for the food Last year we went to my brother’s where they had a HUGE party and there was more food than anyone could possibly eat. We were all wheeled out the door when it was over. I think food is what makes or breaks a party. You hear people say, “Well, the party was lame but the food was good!” And you never hear, “Well, there wasn’t any food but Scrabble was great!” No. It’s about the food. And good food at that! I am teaming up with the best Lasagna makers out there to bring you this awesome give away!!! Michael Angelo’s makes the most DELICIOUS frozen Italian that I have ever had. I met them (even the Mom who is really Italian!!!) at the Blogher conference last year. I spent about an hour at their booth eating all the samples. I even ate egg plant and LOVED it. Their products are seriously, so good. I will vouch for them. You will love them. One lucky winner will get a Super Bowl Prize Pack worth $50 from Michael Angelos! It includes:
- Two vouchers for multi-serve Michael Angelo’s prepared meals
- A mini football silicone baking mold
- A football shaped serving tray
- A set of 8 paper plates
- A footbal themed table cloth
- Football themed party decorations
To enter the give away, leave a comment on this post and tell me what your favorite Super Bowl Sunday tradition is (or whatever you like to do or eat!)! Make sure you use an email address I can contact you at!
And that is it!
Super Sunday Party Tips
- Nothing ties a party together like a creative theme. Whether you keep it football-focused, or try something like an Italian theme, offer food and beverage options that pair well and make a statement. If you go with an Italian theme, pick up a few pre-prepared Michael Angelo’s entrees that you can easily serve to your guests as the main course. Select Italian wine, beer and San Pellegrino for everyone to sip on while enjoying the party. Chocolate Cannoli for dessert would be the perfect ending to the game, even if your team doesn’t win.
- Turn your home into a football stadium, by creating coasters from astro turf (available at your local hardware store), cutting out football X’s and O’s as drink markers and hanging pom poms from the ceiling. For a gorgeous sporty centerpiece, print a Super Bowl image on high gloss photo paper and glue it around an affordable plastic vase. Simply place white mums inside of the vases, and voila!
- Create food bars, such as a “Sandwich Bar” or a “Potato Bar” that allow guests to mix and mingle in different areas of the space.
- Try Michael Angelo’s Sausage, Peppers & Onions as a delicious sandwich option, or go with a classic meatball sub to warm cold winter guests.
- Don’t skimp on hearty foods, especially if it’s still chilly where you live. In addition to finger foods, your guests will love a few options like authentic Meat Lasagna or Eggplant Parmesan. When it comes to appetizers, try this recipe for Caprese Stackersfrom the mom behind Michael Angelo’s, Sara.