I don’t normally post diaper deals, but I have had a few people ask me where to find the best deals on diapers. Well, anywhere could have a good deal! We spent $35 at Wal Greens when I was 6 months pregnant. They had a crazy deal where we got a TON of diapers at $.05 each. Then we found a TON of clearance ones at CVS ($2 a package, spent $10) and bought those. Between what we stocked up on and baby shower gifts, we didn’t purchase diapers for my baby til he was 10 months old. When you buy diapers you want to have a price point. Sam’s Club usually has great regular prices on diapers. If they sell them for $.19 a diaper, you know that if they’re cheaper than that it’s a pretty good deal. That’s how I decide what my price point is. I snagged this deal from Tiffany at MyLitter. She has 7 kids, so if anyone knows how to get a good deal on diapers it would be her
Right now Amazon is beating the Sams club price by $.04 a diaper! Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers are as low as $.15 per diaper for size 2 (prices vary depending on size)!
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Sign up for free trial of Amazon Mom if you haven’t already.
- Add Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Giant Pack to your cart (select your size in the middle of the page.)
- Clip the $2 off coupon on the page.
- Choose to “subscribe and save” (your subscription can be cancelled at any time once your order has been placed).
- Pay as little as $35.99 for 246 diapers, shipped right to your door.